Our members aim to provide the best possible service, however if you think that they do not deliver what they have promised we want to hear from you. This will give us a chance to put things right and improve our service. When submitting your query or complaint, you may do so by email or contact form.
We aim to resolve the matter quickly - by the end of the next business day if possible, and if we cannot, we will provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 working days and give details of who is handling your complaint and how to contact them. We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint.
In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the response you initially receive, you can get in touch with our Compliance Department:
The below timeline is set for complaints and responses:
1. Acknowledge Receipt of Complaint - 5 business days
2. Contact Client with Complaint Resolution or Initial Response - 4 weeks
3. Client Accepts or Rejects Resolution - 2 weeks
4. 2nd Review and Final Resolution or update - 4 weeks
5. Client accepts or rejects resolution - as per time specified in the final response